Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Thoughts, Part II

'Tis the season to be...in the dog house?  MIL is not happy that we've been so busy the last few days that we haven't stopped by.  I try but I ain't perfect.

I've been busy baking stuff and its been enjoyable.  Here's what I have thus far:     


Looking at the bottom photo, clockwise from the top: Cherry Mash bars (a layered candy), Craisin Oatmeal cookies with pecans and white chips, "Don't Ask Don't Tell cookies (Chocolate Sauerkraut Cookies) with Mocha Icing,  Andes Mint Chip cookies. 

While writing up this post, my sewing machine is busily stitching up more mini charms for earrings.  Thus far I have made more red bows, white angels and now snowmen.  Now, to use the other machine to finish a purse I'm making!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Looks good, MOm! My girl and her best friend are planning on making a couple of Kraftfood.com's cookie balls this weekend. DD and I are going to try out your candy recipes tomorrow, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...