Tuesday, January 1, 2013

FORWARD

                                           My word for 2013: FORWARD
Because of this: 
"Failing? What feels likes losing is really gaining experience. Forward!
Falling apart? Fall into whatever. comes. next. Forward!
Fearful? Fear is always the first step of faith. Forward!
Whenever you are lost, forward is always the way Home.
And in a fallen world, I fall forward into a New Year, and I fall forward into Christ’s safe arms and it is safe to trust. He is safe to trust." - Ann Voskamp

Read about it here:
http://www.aholyexperience.com/2013/01/when-you-dont-want-a-new-year-but-a-new-you-camera-giveaway/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HolyExperience+%28Holy+Experience%29
 Pressing On...
Gramma Sheri

4 comments:

  1. I got Voskamp's book, "One Thousand Gifts" for Christmas. She's amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite line from that post was that 2013 doesn't need to be filled with to-do-lists but with to-God-be-the-glory lists. My health still prevents me from accomplishing all that I see to do and that I want to do. So, I need to just focus on trying to keep in mind to focus on being present in the relationships around me and doing the things that will make the most impact for God in others' lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your forward is a wonderfully possitive outlook turning the not so possitive to a forward direction. Great word choice, Sheri, for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting - and thought provoking! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...